Monday, March 17, 2008

i owe ya one...

things you always wished you knew about me...

my grandparents were born in ireland. so i'm no st. patrick's day poser :)
i love olives. particularly kalamata olives.
listening to the clash makes me think of jesus.
i hate good friday.
i love my daddy more than any other man on earth and i'll marry a man just like him.
wearing heels makes me feel cute and important.
pretty music makes me cry. every time.
i like boys who are the opposite of clean and pretty. and let's hear it for the stubbly beards!

it's so pretty today. i loved laying in bed under the covers, knowing i had nowhere to be, listening to the rain on the metal air conditioner in my window. i loved standing at the door in my pj's and robe, watching the rain wash my driveway and clean off my car.

my bird thinks it's always night time i think because it's been gray and rainy since he came home. oh yeah, i got a new friend. his name is teapot, and he's a blue-green parakeet. he's just lovely. i simply adore him. i'm teaching him to say his name, and whistle the nbc chord. n, b, c. teapot and i are going to be very happy together. i will start trying to hold him tomorrow. wish me luck! he just started making birdy noises today, so i think he's starting to loosen up, but he'll bite me a lot for the next few weeks until we're used to eachother. the girl at the pet store told me he was just a baby though, so it shouldn't draw blood, just pinch a bit. he already proved her wrong. i took him out of his bath tub last night and he bit my finger pretty good, made the cuticle bleed. but he's still the gall-dern cutest thing i've ever seen. n, b, c. :)

finally, in other news, the fight club is an amazingly dark and beautiful movie. i still have no idea what it's about and i've seen it twice. fantastic.

if you could get a telegram from any figure in history, who would you choose, and what would it say? my answer will follow in the next post. ready, go!

2 comments:

Jelly said...

I would want my telegram to be from William Wallace... Just a few words of encouragement about determination and not giving up on dreams and what-have-you. (No, I haven't seen braveheart recently. I just like the story)

My office smells like babies.

Jami Lyn said...

You are amazing. Beautiful. Wonderful. :) Miss you!