Thursday, January 10, 2008

garhbhfff

have you ever tried to love someone through a disagreement. a terrible difficulty. tried with all your might. and in the end, your love never reached them through the mess they'd built up and scattered between the two of you?

it's futile. it's frustrating. it's painful and exhausting.

but sometimes people just can't hear things. i mean, i've been that person before.

i might be a little short on patience today anyway, really. it might be a little easier to get to me. i'm already vulnerable. i'm already frustrated.

i'm already feigning a positive outlook.

this guy was scary today. he called me every name in the book. cussed me up one side and down the other. but i suppose i'll have a little patience with him.

i suppose some days at least the inside of me looks a lot like that anyway.

1 comments:

Bethany Flesher said...

I miss you. I'm in Indy, I'll be back early this week. we'll get together. LOVE YOU!
-Bethany