Monday, August 30, 2010

no place like home...

so i've been missing for a while. i will save you the exhaustive update.

i am alive. some things happened. i survived. i am home.

i'm currently in that hibernatory state that occasionally creeps up on me when i am overwhelmed.

and i am overwhelmed.

don't get me wrong. i am so happy to be home, just totally peopled out. i am sure it is only for the day. right now i am hiding in a strategic location, gloriously lost in looking at pretty fabric patterns and contemplating the future activities in my visit. praying for my friend and her family in the loss of her mom. dreaming about my project and seeking that new perspective that will launch me when i return to it in october. missing my family like crazy. worrying about money.

and i am so grateful for it all :)

so good to be home again.

0 comments: